* Why do you choose to teach snowsports? It all started in my skiclub. It was as fun to ski as to help out with training the younger kids. Just to help out with skiers who love to ski and improve [...]
* Why do you choose to teach snowsports? Because I seem to have a habit of turning my hobbies into my profession, first photography, now skiing… For those that choose to keep their hobbies as [...]
The thing I love the most is to see the joy people get from devoping as a skier when we hit the slopes together. * What do you do in the summer? I spend many hours flyfishing in the waters in the [...]
* Why do you choose to teach snowsports? For me there is nothing else….. it was my dream and now I am doing it! * What do you do in the summer? Design and make jewellery for BonBijou [...]
Each December ES runs an exciting training week for its staff; instructors catch up with the latest in technique, teaching and customer service as well as old friends. Part of this week involves [...]
* Why do you choose to teach snowsports? I chose to teach snowsports because i really enjoy teaching all ages and seeing them get the same enjoyment out of each day as i do. in my opinion [...]
* Why do you choose to teach snowsports? I have a strong passion for the mountains and the activities they offer, especially skiing. I can’t think of a better job than to be able to share [...]
A short Video dedicated to all the instructors who made the first seven years of ES so special.