* Why do you choose to teach snowsports?
Because I seem to have a habit of turning my hobbies into my profession, first photography, now skiing… For those that choose to keep their hobbies as hobbies I enjoy helping build their confidence and ability on the mountain.
* What do you do in the summer?
I work as a freelance photographer and in marketing. Last summer I worked for an independent retail bakery building an extensive portfolio for their new website. Next summer I plan to carry on instructing in the Southern Hemisphere.
* Favourite part of Verbier/Zermatt to ski/ride
Mash for a day trip adventure.
* Favourite restaurant or mountain restaurant in Verbier/Zermatt
Cabin Mont Fort for the views and the sun and the food.
* Why did you choose Verbier/Zermatt?
To be perfectly honest, I stumbled upon it. I was meaning to go to St Anton and ended up in Verbier, I loved it so much that I keep coming back. Not sure I ever will make it to St Anton…
* What’s your top handy hint for anyone visiting Verbier/Zermatt
Get yourself some Cat Tracks to put on your boots whether they’re hire boots or your own as they will stop you from going flying!