* Why do you choose to teach snowsports?
See his website www.nealwardman.com for Neal’s ski career history
* What do you do in the summer?
Neal says “I wish I had a pound for every time I am asked the question” Neal’s summers are spent having fun on one of his 3 bikes (road bike, mountain bike or motorbike) in the Derbyshire hills or working out in the gym. This is in addition to running his 2 businesses.
* Favourite part of Verbier/Zermatt to ski/ride
Neal has 2 favourite areas. One is the Tortin area which has a vast amount of challenges depending on the snow conditions. The other favourite run is Le Rouge at the end of the day. This takes him directly to Le Rouge restaurant terrace for a well deserved apres ski drink.
* Favourite restaurant or mountain restaurant in Verbier/Zermatt
Once again Neal has 2 favourites. One being Le Rouge for its great food and atmosphere. The other being La Grange, a typical high quality Swiss restaurant
* Why did you choose Verbier/Zermatt?
Purely by chance. All is revealed at www.nealwardman.com
* What’s your top handy hint for anyone visiting Verbier/Zermatt
To get the most fun out of Verbiers vast skiing area book an instructor from Europeansnowsport. You won’t be disappointed !!