* Why do you choose to teach snowsports?
I love the feeling of combining my passion with that of helping others to reach their goals.
* What do you do in the summer?
I’m usually travelling round the world throwing myself into new cultures. When I do find myself in the UK you’ll find me doing a whole host of jobs from demolition to retail management.
* Favourite part of Verbier/Zermatt to ski/ride
Vallon d’Arbi, A great itinerie with with a wide, quiet area to explore finishing in a beautiful path that ends up in a different village what more could you want?
* Favourite restaurant or mountain restaurant in Verbier/Zermatt
Les Chottes, the local deer is to die for.
* Why did you choose Verbier/Zermatt?
I was enticed by the legendary off piste and it has never disappointed.
* What’s your top handy hint for anyone visiting Verbier/Zermatt
When fresh snow has arrived, get yourself up to Gentianes loads of room to find that elusive fresh track and take a picture of it from the new cable car afterwards.