* Why do you choose to teach snowsports?
No two days and no two people are the same. I love turning up on a new day finding out who I’m going to teach and what we can achieve. I wouldn’t say I’m tough task master but I like to set goals and achieve them.
* What do you do in the summer?
The million dollar question!! Trying to get my Golf Handicap to single figures….. Oh and work for ES!
* Favourite part of Verbier/Zermatt to ski/ride
Has to be some of the skiing down Mont Gele. Both the front and back side offer some awesome lines and easy to squeeze in between lessons, (obviously not in uniform).
* Favourite restaurant or mountain restaurant in Verbier/Zermatt
Have to be careful here….. Probably Le Rouge, best spare ribs in the WORLD!
* Why did you choose Verbier/Zermatt?
I had never been or heard of Verbier before I drove up the road 5 years ago – Julian my BASI trainer offered me a job and I duly packed my bags and never looked back!
* What’s your top handy hint for anyone visiting Verbier/Zermatt?
Ski hard – play even harder… also stay away from Sandy on the Casbah dance floor…..