* Why do you choose to teach snowsports?
After graduating from uni I moved to the mountains to follow my passion. This is where I found out that working in a bar and skiing was not an easy combo. I decided to focus all my energy on making a profession out of skiing.
* What do you do in the summer?
I have sepnt the last few summers in Chamonix continuing to fuel my addiction to the outdoors. I try to work as little as possible so I can spend most of my time training for my next goals. Recently I have summited Mont Blanc and competed in the 52km Trail des Aiguilles Rouges.
* Favourite part of Verbier/Zermatt to ski/ride
The endless ski terrain and backcountry possibilites.
* Favourite restaurant or mountain restaurant in Verbier/Zermatt
Netsu. I love sushi.
* Why did you choose Verbier/Zermatt?
Verbier for me is an amazing all round resort, with some of the best skiing the Swiss Alps has to offer. I also choose Verbier because of ES and the opportunities they provide for their instructors development.
* What’s your top handy hint for anyone visiting Verbier/Zermatt
Find the balance between skiing and partying in Verbier. Best cure for a hangover is getting yourself on the mountain, breathing in the fresh air and skiing some beautiful snow.