* Why do you choose to teach snowsports?
Teaching snowsports has allowed me to meet many amazing people and travel the world. To pass on my love for the sport and the mountains is the motivation for me. There is nothing better than helping people achieve their goals, whether the goals are passing Instructor exams or exploring the mountains for the first time.
* What do you do in the summer?
Can’t remember! My last Summer was in 2004 as have been on snow on the flip side since then, Australia and New Zealand.
* Favourite part of Verbier/Zermatt to ski/ride
Wherever the snow falls. The landscape and conditions change all the time opening up new options!
* Favourite restaurant or mountain restaurant in Verbier/Zermatt
Chez Dany, hidden in the trees with some great food.
* Why did you choose Verbier/Zermatt?
Initially just for the amazing skiing that the resort has to offer but have grown to love the charm of the resort and enjoy working with a great team at ES. The resort has something to offer everyone who loves the snow.
* What’s your top handy hint for anyone visiting Verbier/Zermatt
Get the balance right! Verbier has some of the best Apres Ski and night life in the Alps but don’t let this affect your experience of some of the best skiing in the Alps. Best thing to clear the head is a good ski!