* Why do you choose to teach snowsports?
Well… I used to teach skiing but now work in the office. The reason for the change is that I now have 2 small children and so need to work to a schedule so that my au pair has a nice life too!
* What do you do in the summer?
Nothing! Family life. That is, until the bookings start to roll in for the next winter…
* Favourite part of Verbier/Zermatt to ski/ride
My 2 year old will be starting on skis this winter so I guess I am going to have to learn to love Les Esserts again.
* Favourite restaurant or mountain restaurant in Verbier/Zermatt
L’ecurie; good food and good service, but you need to book.
* Why did you choose Verbier/Zermatt?
Driving around one spring looking for the next big idea and arrived in Verbier, I was amazed to find that people would just chat to you on the street.
The openness and feeling of welcome is unlike any other resort.
* What’s your top handy hint for anyone visiting Verbier/Zermatt
This year, take the bus!
The new road system around Medran while they are doing the redevelopment is going to make driving more difficult than ever.