* Why do you choose to teach snowsports?
To Live the dream, work hard, play hard and give something back.
* What do you do in the summer?
This summer I was working for a Language School at various centres across England for children aged between 10-18 (it’s a great chance to be a kid again without being judged!)
* Favourite part of Verbier/Zermatt to ski/ride
I love cruising dabbled with some luscious off-piste and then dropping off the side of the piste to the bumps, so it has to be from Trockner Steg down to Furgg, the variety is immense!!
* Favourite restaurant or mountain restaurant in Verbier/Zermatt
Tricky question, Olympia has a great atmosphere with brilliant Goulash Soup! Zum Zee is an all round perfect restaurant but Fluhalp is a winner it has a live band fantastic food and a brilliant view.
* Why did you choose Verbier/Zermatt?
Zermatt has a brilliant set out, you can ski all year round, pop over to Italy on a day to day basis, and during the warmer periods you can ski in the morning and be playing volleyball in your shorts and t-shirt by the afternoon.
* What’s your top handy hint for anyone visiting Verbier/Zermatt
Watch out for ES parties being held throughout the season, it’s a great chance to meet the team and share their love for the mountains.