* Why do you choose to teach snowsports?
Because it’s fun and life is too short to dread going to work each day.
* What do you do in the summer?
I work as a Primary School teacher. A hazard of the job is getting long summer holidays, so I get the chance to travel a lot. In the past couple of years I have been to India, South Africa and America.
* Favourite part of Verbier/Zermatt to ski/ride
Col de Mouches…because it was where i achieved my first off-piste run without falling over…because my brother proposed to his wife at the top of it….and because “Mouches” sounds like bouche (which means mouth which means cake – Yummy!!)
* Favourite restaurant or mountain restaurant in Verbier/Zermatt
The Hot Sandwicherie – their steak, cheese and chips baggette is immense!
* Why did you choose Verbier/Zermatt?
Verbier chose me, it was like a calling!
* What’s your top handy hint for anyone visiting Verbier/Zermatt
Women, don’t wear heels as it can be very icy…men, the same applies.