* Why do you choose to teach snowsports?
Being able to teach people to ski and watching them progress gives me enormous satisfaction. I can’t deny that it’s a great excuse to spend my winters in the Alps.
* What do you do in the summer?
I work with my Dad in Colchester. We run a snow and watersports shop called Fluid Lines and I try and spend as much time surfing and windsurfing as possible.
* Favourite part of Verbier/Zermatt to ski/ride
Furgg, the variety of terrain is vast from wide, groomed pistes to bumps and off-piste.
* Favourite restaurant or mountain restaurant in Verbier/Zermatt
This is really hard because Zermatt is full of amazing restaurants but I would say Chez Vrony’s, on the Sunnegga side of the mountain, a picturesque restaurant with a perfect view of the Matterhorn on a sunny day and delicious food.
* Why did you choose Verbier/Zermatt?
It’s a fantastic resort with so much to offer and the glacier means you can ski all year round. Excellent nightlife too.
* What’s your top handy hint for anyone visiting Verbier/Zermatt
Visit Swisspasses.com for cheap return train fares up to Zermatt from Geneva and Zurich. You save a lot of money, especially if you’re travelling with your family.